This expert has more than 20 years of experience in the field of compensation, and is recognized worldwide for his global expertise in sales incentive plan design, as well as other kinds of variable reward and recognition programs. He has worked in both public and private sectors, and has a wide range of diversified industry experience that includes Finance, Managed Care, Food, Chemical and Durable Goods manufacturing.
He has been an invited speaker at several professional conferences that include the New Jersey Compensation Association and HR.com, where he discussed and presented "best practice" with respect to the sales incentive design process. A longstanding member of the American Compensation Association, he has earned the professional designations of Certified Compensation Professional, and Global Remuneration Professional. He was recently published in World at Work Journal and he is also a member of the New Jersey Compensation Association. He currently serves as Director of Compensation for the country's largest rail and bus commuting system.
- Location: NY
- B.S., Psychology, University at Buffalo
- M.S., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Certified: Certified Compensation Professional
- Certified: Global Remuneration Professional
- Member, Compensation Best Practices Panel, Institute of Human Resources
- Member, New Jersey Compensation Association
- Member, World at Work
- Published, 'World at Work' Journal
- Invited Speaker, 6 Professional Conferences
- Former, Director of Compensation, Akzo Nobel Decorative Coatings
- Former, Director of Compensation, Compensation & Reward, SGS North America
- Current, Direct of Compensation, Major Rail & Bus Commuting System
- Current, Managing Partner & CEO, Major Compensation Consulting Firm