This medical device sales professional has been in the industry since 1999. He earned his B.A. in Economics from Emory University and eventually went to work for Boston Scientific as a Territory Sales Manager in Men's and Women's Health. After 10 years with Boston Scientific, the expert joined St. Jude Medical's Neuromodulation device team as a Territory Manager in the Gulf Coast region. He was involved in 800+ implants and worked on device servicing for an additional 200+ patients. The expert left St. Jude at the end of 2015 and is now a Business Development and Sales Manger for a different device company in a separate product category.
- Location: AL
- BA, Economics, Emory University
- Former, Florida Sales Manager, Great American Insurance Company
- Former, Senior Sales Representative, AMS Services
- Former, Key Account Manager, Parametric Technology Corp.
- Former, Executive Territory Manager and Sales Trainer, Boston Scientific Endourology
- Former, Southern Regional Business Manager, Boston Scientific Endourology
- Former, Territory Manager, St. Jude Medical Neuromodulation
- Current, Gulf Coast Regional Endourology Specialist, Ostomy / Urology / Wound Care Device Manufacturer