This expert has been in the crane industry since 1980. His career began in overhead crane sales, before transitioning to crane manufacturing management. Prior to his current role, he was the CEO of the Professional Crane Division at a crane manufacturer where he oversaw crane design and engineering through final production and sale. He is currently the President of a consultancy specializing in crane production and manufacturing, as well as crane operation safety.
- Location: OH
- BS, Biology, University of Cincinnati
- Former, Overhead Crane Sales Representative, MotionSavers Material Handling
- Former, Overhead Crane Sales Representative, TimeSavers Material Handling
- Former, Manager of Sales & Manufacturing, Kone Cranes
- Former, President and CEO, Professional Crane Sales Division, Lucette Crane Systems, Inc.
- Former, Regional Sales Manager, EMH Cranes, Inc.
- Former, Business Development and National Accounts, Wolverine Crane, Inc.
- Current, President, an overhead lift and crane manufacturing and safety consultancy