This highly-qualified expert has over 40 years of experience in the crane industry. He specializes in crane safety review and lift plan design and review and is familiar with OSHA and ASME standards for the crane and rigging industry. He formerly served as a coordinator for Mid State Steel Erectors, coordinating crane and rigging needs for various job sites and crane rental sales. He spent over 20 years working with NessCampbell Crane and Rigging, serving as a hydraulic and conventional crane operator, a dispatcher, and a crane superintendent. Currently, this expert is the owner of a crane consultancy based in Washington.
- Location: WA
- Former, Coordinator, Mid State Steel Erectors
- Former, Operator, Hydraulic & Conventional Cranes, NessCampbell Crane & Rigging
- Former, Dispatcher, NessCampbell Crane & Rigging
- Former, Crane Superintendent, NessCampbell Crane & Rigging
- Current, Owner, a crane consultancy in WA