This expert has over 35 years experience in the overhead crane industry. He received his BA in Finance from the University of Notre Dame. He has extensive experience in building, installing, engineering, estimating, selling and servicing overhead bridge cranes. Also, he is a member of several industry committees that wrote the crane specs for the steel industry, written articles and taught professional architects and engineers about the special requirements to be aware of when designing buildings that will house overhead cranes. Formerly, he was Owner and President at Dearborn Crane and Engineering Corporation. Currently he is President for an overhead crane consulting company and Executive Director of an American crane association.
- Location: AZ
- BA, Finance, University of Notre Dame
- OPM Program, Harvard School of Business
- 1 Patent
- Member, Crane Certification Association of America
- Member, Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Member, Fabricators and Manufacturers Association
- Former, Owner/President, Dearborn Crane & Engineering Co.
- Current, President, overhead crane consulting company