This highly qualified expert has over 39 years of experience in the crane and rigging industry including 22 years of policy experience. He holds various certifications from the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators as a Rigger, Signalperson, and Overhead Crane Operator. He previous worked as a crane and rigging specialist for the U.S. Navy where he designed Navy-wide training programs for cranes. He has developed and produced safety training videos for the crane industry. He currently works as President for a crane and rigging training and consulting firm.
- Location, PA
- Certified, Rigger, Rigger Practical Examiner, Signalperson
- Overhead Crane Operator, Mobile Crane Operator License Examiner
- Former, Training Program Manager, U.S. Navy Crane Center
- Present, President, crane and rigging training and consulting firm.
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Member of ASME B30 Main Committee, ASME B30.9 Slings, ASME B30.23 Personnel lifting, Chair of ASME B30.26 Rigging Hardware, Member ASME P30.1 Planning for Load Handling Activities.