This highly qualified expert has over a decade's experience in orthopedic trauma medical device sales in both a field capacity as well as executive, following a career in law enforcement in special operations.
Extensive experience, has been in thousands of surgical procedures; and has previously conducted hundreds of criminal investigations. At DePuy Synthes, Companies of Johnson & Johnson, he managed a large territory in Orthopedic Trauma devices, providing clinical expertise and training to surgeons and hospitals regarding the proper use of the company's trauma line.
He is currently the Vice President at another orthopedics device company specializing in carbon fiber trauma and oncology products. In summary, this expert has sales, compliance and sales training experience, with a Law Enforcement, Collegiate Athletics, and a military academy background.
- Location: Georgia
- -B.S., Commercial RTM / Economics- University of Tennessee
- -Certified, Law Enforcement Officer- Police Department
- -Certified, Law Enforcement Officer, Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission, State of FL
- -Former: Police Officer, Tampa Police Department
- -Former: Orthopedic Trauma Consultant, DePuy-Synthes
- -Current: Vice President, an Orthopedic Medical Device Firm