This highly qualified expert has 25 years of law enforcement experience, ten of which included police management. Prior to retirement, this expert was Chief of Police of the Waterbury Police Department, where this this expert helped to develop crime prevention and community policing strategies and ended three consecutive years with a budget surplus. This expert has won several awards, including Humanitarian Award, Police Officer of the Year and Person of the Year Award, from local community organizations. Now, this expert serves as a liaison at a law enforcement consulting firm, while running a private investigations firm.
- Location: CT
- A.S., Mattatuck Community College, Criminal Justice
- B.A., Charter Oak State College, Public Safety Administration
- Certification, Medical Response Technician
- Certification, First Aid,
- Certificate of Special Recognition, 5th Congressional District
- Member, International Association of Chiefs of Police
- Former, President, Police Activity League of Waterbury, Inc.
- Former, Board Member, Connecticut Police Chiefs Association
- Former, Police Officer, Waterbury Police Department
- Former, Detective, Waterbury Police Department
- Former, Deputy Chief of Operations, Waterbury Police Department
- Former, Chief of Police, Waterbury Police Department
- Current, Law Enforcement Liaison, a law enforcement consulting firm
- Current, Founder and CEO, a private investigation firm