This expert earned a BS in Electrical Engineering Technology from Purdue University and an MBA from Butler University. He specializes in industrial products, technical sales, industrial automation, pneumatics, embedded controls, firmware, embedded systems design, real time operating systems, and industrial networks. He has worked as an electrical/design engineer throughout his career, and is currently the Founder and Technical Lead of an industrial control manufacturer.
- Location: Indiana
- BS, Electrical Engineering Technology, Purdue University
- MBA, Leadership, Butler University
- Former, Electrical Engineer, Hurco Companies Inc.
- Former, Design Engineer, SMC
- Former, Electrical Product Specialist, SMC
- Current, Founder and Technical Lead, industrial control manufacturer
- Current, North American Converting Division Manager, process control equipment manufacturer