This expert earned his BS, MBA, and an advanced certificated in accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson University. He has extensive experience in the sales and marketing of building materials, especially for indoor fixtures. He is active in his field as a member of several organizations, including the International Surface Fabrication Association, the Marble Institute of America, the American Society of Interior Designers, and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. He has formerly served in various financial roles, as well as the general manager of Cosentino N.A., the national sales manager of Artisan MFG, and the vice president of global business development for Hirsch Glass/Spectrum Quartz. Currently, this expert serves as the president of a product development firm.
- Location: NJ
- BS, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- MBA, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Certified, Notary Public
- Member, International Surface Fabrication Association
- Member, Marble Institute of America
- Member, American Society of Interior Designers
- Member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- Member, National Kitchen & Bath Association
- Former, Financial Analyst & Senior Cost Accountant, C.P. Chemicals
- Former, Financial Manager, Daniel A Inc.
- Former, Executive Vice President, Marvic Corporation
- Former, Market Development & General Manager, Cosentino N.A.
- Former, National Sales Manager, Artisan MFG
- Former, Vice President, Global Business Development, Hirsch Glass/Spectrum Quartz
- Current, President, a product development firm