This highly qualified expert has been involved in the construction services industry for over 30 years. He is a licensed general contractor and real estate broker in North Carolina. He has previously led community engagement and business development efforts for Kellog Brown and Rootâ€™s commercial construction unit and has extensive experience in construction supply-chain operations and government / corporate diverse and small business inclusion programs. Additionally, he has worked as a director of two higher education business development programs focused on small business diversity. Currently, he is a consultant for and the former Vice President of Business Development and Community Affairs for a construction services company in North Carolina.
- Location: NC
- BS, Organizational Management
- Licensed, General Contractor, North Carolina
- Licensed, Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors National Diversity Committee
- Member, Kaiser Permanente National Forum on Diversity in Construction
- Member, Board of Directors for the Goler Community Development Corporation
- Member, Advisory Board for the N.C. Chapter of the National Association of Minority Contractors
- Member, N.C. Bar Association Construction Law Section Joint Committee
- Former, Program Director, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Former, Director of Business Diversity Programs, Wake Forest University
- Former, Director of Community Affairs and Diversity, KBR, Inc.
- Former, Vice President of Business Development and Community Affairs and current consultant for a construction services company in North Carolina