This qualified expert has over 35 years of experience in real estate. He earned his BA in film and broadcasting from Stanford University. He began his career in real estate with Coldwell Banker Commercial as a real estate portfolio manner. He has been licensed as a real estate broker in California for 36 years, and is a certified property manager and commercial investment member. He is also a LEED-accredited professional. This expert has extensive experience in property management, as he has been the director of property management for La Caze Development Company and the owner of Weiner Property Management. This expert is a distinguished professional in the field, having received Certified Property Manager of the Year from the Institute of Real Estate Management in California. Currently, he works as the executive vice president for a tenant representation brokerage firm in California.
- Location: CA
- BA, Film & Broadcasting, Stanford University
- Certified, Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Certified, Commercial Investment Member, CCIM Institute
- Licensed, Real Estate Broker, California
- Former, Real Estate Portfolio Manager, Coldwell Banker Commercial
- Former, Director, Property Management, La Caze Development Company
- Former, Owner, Weiner Property Management, Inc.
- Former, Associate Vice President, CB Richard Ellis
- Former, President, Pacificore Tenant Advisory Services
- Former, Vice President, Parker Properties
- Former, Senior Vice President, Newport Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Current, Executive Vice President, a tenant representation brokerage firm in CA