This expert has 15 years of experience in real estate financial analysis, economic feasibility, development planning, project management and transactions consulting. He has worked on high-stakes projects valued at up to $500 million and directly managed capital investments for private investors, the federal government, Fortune 500 companies and national banks. He earned a B.A. in environmental design degree from the University of California, Berkeley and dual MBA/ Master in Architecture degrees from Washington University in St. Louis. He currently serves as a principal at a real estate consulting firm in Maryland and as a senior project manager at a government agency in Washington, D.C.
- Location: MD
- BA, Environmental Design, University of California, Berkeley
- MBA, Business Administration, Washington University, St. Louis
- MS, Architecture, Washington University, St. Louis
- Certified: Project Management Professional, LEED, Building Design and Construction
- Former, Commercial Real Estate Loan Officer, Bank of America
- Former, Senior Associate, Hellmath, Obata & Kassabaum (HOK)
- Former, Senior Associate, Jacobs Engineering
- Current, Senior Project Manager, a federal agency in Washington D.C.
- Current, Principal, a real estate consulting firm in MD