This highly qualified expert has nearly 30 years of experience in the real estate industry, with much of his work focusing on residential real estate, buyer representation, and seller representation. He earned his BBA in accounting from the University of Texas and is certified by Weichert Realtors in relocation training. Additionally, he has completed trainings on broker franchising, buyer needs assessment, effective property selection, and buyer representation and negotiation. This expert is licensed as a realtor in Indiana and Michigan. He began his career in the real estate industry as the owner and a broker for ERA Brokers Associates, a startup real estate company. He then served as a partner and broker of Prudential One Realty and a broker-associate for Coldwell Banker Anchor Real Estate. Currently, this expert serves as a broker-associate for a real estate company in Indiana.
- Location: IN
- BBA, Accounting, University of Texas
- Certified, Relocation Training, Weichert Realtors
- Licensed, Realtor, State of Indiana & State of Michigan
- Former, Partner & Vice President, United Limo Inc.
- Former, Broker & Owner, ERA Brokers Associates
- Former, Partner & Broker, Prudential One Realty
- Former, Broker-Associate, Coldwell Banker Anchor Real Estate
- Current, Broker-Associate, a real estate company in IN