This expert is a nationally recognized expert on banking and real estate finance, both residential and commercial. Having earned his BS in accounting and finance from Georgetown University, he served as a partner at KPMG for decades. He is a certified mortgage banker and public accountant with significant industry experience in real estate, consumer and commercial lending, fixed income markets, and securitization. Currently, he is the CEO of a real estate finance firm in Virginia.
- Location: VA
- BS, Accounting and Finance, Georgetown University
- Certified, Public Accountant
- Certified, Mortgage Banker
- Former, Accounting and Audit Partner, KPMG
- Former, Managing Director, BearingPoint, Inc
- Current, CEO, a real estate finance firm in VA