This highly qualified expert is a licensed FINRA arbitrator with years of experience in trusts, treasuries and financial planning. He received his BS degree from Florida Southern College and completed his training in securities at FINRA, Wharton and the New York Institute of Finance. He is a former branch manager at Merrill Lynch and the former manager of the New York City District Professional Resource Center, which is comprised of over 40 specialists serving 700+ brokers and clients. He has reviewed 1000+ daily trade blotters and has been involved in dozens of employment situations.
- Location: ME
- BS, Florida Southern College
- Training, Securities, FINRA, Wharton & New York Institute of Finance
- License: FINRA arbitrator
- Former, Managing Director, Duval Asset Management
- Former, Manager, New York City District Professional Resource Center
- Former, Resident Manager & Broker, Merrill Lynch