This highly-skilled expert has nearly 15 years of experience in corporate bond trading, operations, and compliance. He holds a bachelor's in business administration from Temple University, is a certified scrum master, and is licensed in FINRA series 7, series, 63, and series 57. He started his career as an associate for emerging market fixed income sales at HSBC Global Banking and Markets, where he later became the vice president of emerging markets debt trading. He then went on to serve as a director at Investment Placement Group and as the vice president of emerging market debt trading at both Bank Leumi and Ramirez & Co. He is currently the co-founder of a finance technology company focused on equity purchasing.
- Location: PA
- BBA, Finance, Temple University
- Licensed, FINRA Series 7, Series 63, Series 57
- Certified, Scrum Master
- Former, Vice President, Emerging Markets Debt Trading, HSBC Securities USA, Inc.
- Former, Director, Emerging Markets Debt Trading, Investment Placement Group
- Former, Vice President, Emerging Market Debt Trading, Bank Leumi
- Former, Vice President, Emerging Market Debt Trading, Ramirez & Co.
- Current, Co-Founder, an equity investment technology company