This highly qualified chemical engineer has more than 40 years of experience in the design and operation of petroleum refineries, oil terminals, and petrochemical plants. Much of his work originates at executing process simulators, including simulations in petroleum refining, ethylene, fine chemicals, reforming processes, dehydration, distillation, and gas processing. For the past 30+ years, this expert has been the President, Owner, and Engineering Manager for a large chemical process design firm that analyzes chemical processes, petrochemical plant safety, and a variety of facets in the industry.
- Location: Texas
- BS, Chemical Engineering, University of the West Indies
- Registered, Professional Engineer
- Patent, Method of Refining Liquefied Petroleum Gases Into Aerosol Propellants
- Former, Process Engineer, Suriname Aluminum Company
- Former, Process Development Engineer, Sid Richardson Carbon and Gasoline Co.
- Former, Senior Process Engineer, Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical Corp
- Former, Engineering Manager, Mt. Airy Refining Corporation
- Former, Senior Process Engineer, Good Hope Refineries
- Current, President , Chemical Process Design Firm