This highly qualified occupation health and safety expert has over 30 years of experience in his field, specializing in asbestos, lead, and industrial hygiene issues. After earning his BS from the University of Massachusetts, this expert went on to become a certified safety professional and ergonomics assessment specialist. He is an active member of the American Society of Safety Professionals and has completed extensive professional development coursework with the OSHA Training Institute Education Center of New England. Namely, this expert has training and experience in excavations, trenching, and soil mechanics; electrical standards; fall arrest systems; accident investigation; and safety and health management. Formerly, he served as a safety officer and project monitor for Dec-Tam Corporation and as a technical coordinator for Quality Control Services, Inc. This expert is currently based in Massachusetts as an independent consultant for occupational safety and health, where he regularly works on construction and general industry assignments, providing hazard assessments, safety program development, and training.
- Location: MA
- BS, Biological Sciences, University of Massachusetts
- Certified, Safety Professional
- Certified, Ergonomics Assessment Specialist
- Member, American Society of Safety Professionals
- Former, Safety Officer & Project Monitor, Dec-Tam Corporation
- Former, Technical Coordinator, Quality Control Services, Inc.
- Current, Consultant, Occupational Safety and Health, an independent consultancy in MA