This well-qualified engineer has nearly four decades of experience in civil and transportation engineering, construction, and resource management. He received his BS and MS in civil engineering from Oklahoma State University. He is a licensed engineer in the state of Oklahoma and is also a certified flood plain manager. In addition, he is a member of professional organizations such as the American Public Works Association, American Society of Civil Engineers, and National Society of Professional Engineers. Previously, this expert held roles such as senior engineer, vice president, director of district facilities, operations manager, and director of engineering & construction. Currently, he serves as the president of a civil engineering firm, as a county engineer in OK, and as an adjunct instructor of civil engineering for a university in OK.
- Location: OK
- BS, Civil Engineering, Oklahoma State University
- MS, Civil Engineering, Oklahoma State University
- Licensed: OK
- Certified, Flood Plain Manager
- Member, American Public Works Association
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Former, Design Engineer, Dewberry Design Group, Inc.
- Former, Senior Engineer, Williams Communications Group, Inc.
- Former, Director, Facilities & Real Estate, McLeodUSA, Inc
- Former, Vice President, Civil Engineering, Crafton Tull & Associates, Inc.
- Former, Operations Manager, Corrpro Companies
- Former, Director, Engineering & Construction, The City of Broken Arrow
- Current, Engineer, a county government in OK
- Current, President, a civil engineering firm
- Current, Adjunct Instructor, Civil Engineering, a university in OK