This highly-qualified expert has over 25 years of experience in work zone safety, with demonstrated experience in health and safety management, regulatory compliance, safety auditing and reviews, and accident and incident investigations in areas of construction and mine safety. He earned his AS in electronics systems technology at Community College of the Air Force and his BS in occupational safety and health at Columbia Southern University. This expert holds several certifications in his field, including as a certified safety professional (CSP), a certified construction manager of environment safety and health (C-MESH), an OSHA and MSHA Part 48 metal/non-metal instructor, and a miner. He is also certified in fall protection and electrical safety, holding a NFPA 70E certification. He is active in his field as a member of the American Traffic Safety Services Association. He began his career as an antenna systems technician for the United States Air Force before transitioning to work as a loan officer for Freedom Mortgage Services and a senior financial officer for Carteret Mortgage Corporation. He also served as a lead instructor for the American Red Cross, a traffic control supervisor for Moore & Son, and a health and safety manager for Rogers Group Inc. Currently, this expert is the health and safety director of a safety industrial firm in North Carolina.
- Location: NC
- AS, Electronic Systems Technology, Community College of the Air Force
- BS, Occupational Safety & Health, Columbia Southern University
- Certified, Safety Professional (CSP)
- Certified, Construction Manager Environmental Safety & Health (C-MESH)
- Certified, Associate Safety Professional (ASP)
- Certified, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Instructor
- Certified, OSHA 10 & 30 Hr.
- Certified, MSHA Part 48 Metal/Non-Metal Instructor
- Certified, NFPA70E
- Certified, Miner
- Certified, Fall Protection
- Licensed, Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Member, American Traffic Safety Services Association
- Former, Antenna Systems Technician, United States Air Force
- Former, Loan Officer, Freedom Mortgage Services
- Former, Senior Financial Officer, Carteret Mortgage Corporation
- Former, Lead Instructor, American Red Cross
- Former, Traffic Control Supervisor, Moore & Son
- Former, Health & Safety Manager, Rogers Group Inc.
- Current, Health & Safety Director, a safety industrial firm in NC