This highly qualified expert is a licensed general contractor and building examiner with experience in construction claims, construction defects, issue identification, water intrusion, roofing, siding, and EFIS claims. He received his BS in architecture and construction science and management from Clemson University. He has over 40 years of experience in commercial, industrial and residential construction with an emphasis in design-build construction and development. He has managed a wide range of construction projects involving design, engineering, and development and his vast experience spans across many industry sectors including residential, industrial, retail, medical, government, and school projects. He is a member of the International Code Council and has an OSHA 30 Hour Safety certificate. Formerly he worked as a project manager and cost estimator for various companies, including, Fiske-Carter Construction, Inc, York Construction, Inc, and as president for D. Kent Lesley Design and Construction. Currently, he serves as the president of an architecture design, construction, and engineering consultancy located in South Carolina.
- Location: SC
- BS, Architecture, Clemson University
- BS, Construction Science and Management, Clemson University
- Certified, OSHA 30 Hour Safety
- Licensed, General Contractor
- Licensed, Unlimited Building Examiner
- Member, International Code Council
- Former, Project Manager/ Cost Estimator, Fiske-Carter Construction, Inc
- Former, Project Manager/ Cost Estimator, York Construction, Inc.
- Former, President, D. Kent Lesley Design and Construction
- Former, Senior Project Manager/ Cost Estimator, Atrium Builders, Inc
- Current, President, a construction design and engineering consultancy in SC