This highly-qualified expert has nearly 30 years of experience in the consumer, retailing, technology, and healthcare industries in areas such as mergers and acquisitions, the valuation of public and private companies, stock option valuations, severance package valuations, and C-suite compensation. He received his BA in economics and political science from Claremont McKenna College before earning his MBA from Harvard Business School. He also earned a certified director certification from the UCLA Anderson School of Management. This expert has formerly served as the vice president of investment banking at Donaldson, Lufkin, & Jenrette and Wertheim Schroeder & Co, as the CFO of Bodega Latina Corporation, DDD Group, and Hypertension Diagnostics Inc. While working with Hypertension Diagnostics, he also served as the chairman and CEO. He has also been a board member for several companies, including HDi Plastics, HitFix, and Specialty Commodities. Currently, this expert serves as a board member for a retail technology company in Texas and a privately-owned drug retailer in Washington state.
- Location: CA
- BA, Economics & Political Science, Claremont McKenna College
- MBA, Harvard Business School
- Certified, Director, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Former, Vice President, Investment Banking, Donaldson, Lufkin, & Jenrette
- Former, Vice President, Investment Banking, Wertheim Schroder & Co.
- Former, Co-Founder & CFO, Bodega Latina Corporation
- Former, CFO, DDD Group
- Former, CEO & CFO, Hypertension Diagnostics Inc.
- Former, Chairman of the Board, HDi Plastics, Inc.
- Former, Board Member, HitFix, Inc.
- Former, Board Member & Consultant, Specialty Commodities, Inc.
- Current, Board Member, a retail technology company in TX
- Current, Board Member, a privately-owned drug retailer in WA