This highly qualified expert has nearly 30 years of experience in the fields of mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, and corporate valuation, with additional specialization in energy, natural resources, and infrastructure sectors. After earning his BA from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, he went on to become an analyst in corporate finance at Wheat First Butcher Singer and then an associate in mergers and acquisitions at Rothschild Inc. Subsequently, this expert took on many leadership roles in mergers and acquisitions, including as vice president at Prudential Securities Inc., director at UBS Investment Bank, and managing director at RBC Capital Markets. He has also served as managing director of energy and natural resources at BNP Paribas and chief financial officer at ZaZa Energy Corporation. Currently, this expert is the founder and group head of an energy and infrastructure-focused banking firm based in New York and Texas.
- Location: NY
- BA, English, The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Former, Analyst, Corporate Finance, Wheat First Butcher Singer
- Former, Associate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Rothschild Inc.
- Former, Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions, Prudential Securities Inc.
- Former, Director, Mergers & Acquisitions, UBS Investment Bank
- Former, Managing Director, Mergers & Acquisitions, RBC Capital Markets
- Former, Managing Director, Energy & Natural Resources, BNP Paribas
- Former, Founding Partner, Odin Advisors LLC
- Former, Chief Financial Officer, ZaZa Energy Corporation
- Former, Managing Director, Energy & Natural Resources, Headwaters
- Current, Founder & Group Head, an energy and infrastructure-focused banking firm in NY/TX