This expert specializes in hotel operations, hospitality industry franchising, management company operations, and guest safety issues. He has more than 40 years of experience in the field. He is a certified hotel administrator. He started his career as the youngest general manager of the Holiday Inn chain at the age of 18. He served as President & CEO of The Equity Hotel Corporation which operated approximately 45 hotels in 14 states including economy, mid-tier and luxury resorts. He eventually took the position of President & CEO of the Ramada Hotel chain and Executive Vice President of the Cendant Hotel Division, now Wyndham Worldwide. This expert is currently a private hotel consultant as well as CEO of Vimana Franchise Systems which franchises Centerstone Inns, Hotels & Plaza Hotels as well as Key West Inns, Hotels & Resorts.
- Location: Florida
- Majored in Business Administration/Hotel Management, Wilbur Wright College, Chicago, IL
- Honorary Doctorate, Applied Public Service, Hocking College
- Certified: Hotel Administrator
- Fellow, International Hotel/Motel and Catering Association
- Former, Chairman, American Hotel and Lodging Foundation
- Former, Board of Directors, Arlington Hospitality
- Former, General Manager/Regional VP, P&S Management Company
- Former, President and CEO, Equity Hotel Corporation
- Former, President and CEO, Ramada Hotels Inc.
- Current, CEO, a major franchise firm and private hotel consultant