This expert has been in the field of Forensic Engineering for the past 6 years. He earned his BS from California State University of Fresno, and his MS in Mechanical Engineering from Oregon State University. He is a certified Mechanical Engineer, and currently works as an Engineering Consultant at a Forensic Engineering Firm in California.
- Location: CA
- BS, California State University, Fresno
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Oregon State University
- Certified, Registered Mechanical Engineer
- Member, ASTM International
- Current, Mechanical Engineer, Manufacturing Group in California
- Current, Engineering Consulting, a Forensic Engineering Firm in California
Contact this expert witness
This highly-qualified expert has 15 years of experience in the field of engineering, with his work focused on mechanical equipment and system failure, as well as material failure analysis. He earned his BS in mechanical engineering ...
This highly-qualified expert has over 10 years of experience in the field of psychology. He received his BA in psychology from Occidental College before earning his MA in counseling psychology and marriage & family therapy from the ...
This highly-qualified expert has over 20 years of experience in the fields of data science and artificial intelligence, specializing in the numerical modeling of complex physical systems and in the modern methods of machine learning. ...