This expert on Electrical Engineering has over 28 years of experience. He is experienced in lighting, power, fire alarm and communication design for institutional, medical, commercial and design/build projects. He has performed analysis of electrical systems for hospitals, military and industrial facilities.
His background in electrical engineering provided a solid platform for performing Forensic Services. Over the past fifteen years, he has given testimony at arbitration and deposition for Superior and Federal Court cases. His cases have involved residential construction defects, fire investigations, product defects, electric shock, overhead and underground building systems, lighting surveys, electrical failures, code analysis, personal injury and electrical design.
This expert also performs commissioning of electrical and lighting systems, electrical design and construction document reviews and is LEED AP certified.
- Location: CA
- BS, Electrical Engineering, California State University, Long Beach
- Licensed, Professional Engineer, CA, AZ, NV
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Member, National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- Former, Electrical Engineer, The Cadmus Group
- Former, Senior Electrical Engineer, CTG Forensics
- Current, Principal, a CA electrical engineering firm