Educated as an engineer at Duke University with a Master's degree in Management from MIT, this expert has dedicated his career to real estate development, remodeling and home building since 1986. He has been an owner and manager of several small building and development entities in the Baltimore metropolitan region, constructing more than 500 single family and multi-family residences. A hands-on manager, he participates in key aspects of the building and development process: architectural design, contract negotiation, site supervision, estimating, subcontractor management, sales and customer relations, quality control and inspections, and warranty oversight.
- Location: MD
- BS, Engineering, Duke University
- MS, Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Sloan School of Management
- Realtor licensing class, Catonsville Community College
- Licensed (inactive), Maryland Home Builder
- Licenses, Maryland Home Improvement Commission
- Member, Maryland Building Industry Association
- Member, National Association of Home Builders
- Former, Research Engineer, Cordis
- Former, Vice President, Ellwood Building Company
- Former, President, Cypress Homes of Maryland
- Current, Owner, a Maryland Home Building and Remodeling Firm, incorporated in 1990.