This expert has over 20 years of expertise in materials consulting and forensic engineering work. He received a bachelor's in manufacturing engineering from Brunel University of West London. He continued on at Brunel to earn his PhD in metallurgy. A licensed metallurgical engineer, he is a member of the American Society of Testing & Materials and the American Society of Materials International. He served as a senior metallurgical engineer at Testing Engineers INC. and a materials engineer for the RJ Lee Group. Currently he works as a senior metallurgical engineer.
- Location: CA
- BS, Manufacturing Engineering, Brunel University of West London
- PhD, Metallurgy, Brunel University of West London
- Member, American Society of Testing & Materials (ASTM).
- Member, American Society of Materials International (ASMI)
- Licensed, Metallurgical Engineer, California
- Author, 6 Publications
- Former, Research Associate and Consultant, Brunel University
- Former, Senior Metallurgical Engineer, Testing Engineers Inc.
- Former, Materials Engineer, RJ Lee Group
- Current, Senior Metallurgical Engineer, CA engineering firm