This highly qualified financial services technology expert has over 35 years of professional experience. His expertise includes systems development, integration, infrastructure, information security and operations in the trading, investment, banking, and asset management businesses. He earned his BS in computer science from the City University of New York and is a graduate of the ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking at Georgetown University. He holds certifications as an information systems security professional and is a member of prestigious organizations such as the Hedge Fund Technology Group and the Project Management Institute. He has spoken at various financial IT conferences on key and emerging technologies, services, and issues with those in attendance. For the past 10 years, he has served as a board member of Wall Street Technology Association and currently is a special advisor. Formerly, he has served as the chief information officer at Caxton Associates LLC, and the chief technology officer at Harvard Management Co. and Annaly Capital Management. Currently, this expert is the chief information officer at a NY-based IT advisory and consulting firm.
- Location: NY
- BS, Computer Science, City University of New York
- Certified, Information Systems Security Professional
- Member, Hedge Fund Technology Group
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Former, Vice President & Divisional CIO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Former, Chief Information Officer, Caxton Associates LLC
- Former, Chief Technology Officer, Harvard Management Co.
- Former, Chief Technology Officer, Annaly Capital Management
- Current, Chief Information Officer, a NY-based IT advisory and consulting firm