This expert has over 35 years of experience in construction engineering. His research includes construction claims, construction safety, alternative energy technology, and waste disposal technology. He has served as Principal Engineer for various companies and, subsequently, legal counsel after receiving his J.D. In addition to serving as President of a consulting engineering company, he currently serves as Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering as well as Director of Construction Management for a university.
- Location: Texas
- B.S. Civil and Environmental Engineering, Cornell University
- M.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Michigan
- J.D., Contract and Environmental Law, University of Detroit
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Former, Of Counsel Construction Management Consultant, Integrated Environmental, Inc.
- Former, President and Legal Counsel, Geomanagement, LLC.
- Former, President and Director, Entropic Technologies Corporation
- Present, Director of Construction Management, university
- Present, Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, university
- Present, President and Chief Legal Counsel, consulting engineering company