This highly qualified expert has over 30 years of experience as an engineer. He received a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology and is a Registered Professional Engineer in 9 states. A member of both the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and the National Academy of Forensic Engineers, he has published several articles on various issues including cranes and plumbing failures. He previously worked for Georgia Power Company where he maintained different plant aspects and addressed deficiencies. He also worked at Cerny & Ivey Engineers, Inc. where he managed the engineering and technical staff as well as mechanical/electrical/structural engineering and testing responsibilities. He currently serves as President and Principal Engineer for an engineering company that consults in failure investigations, safety, design, and products and materials testing.
- Location: Georgia
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Certified: Registered Professional Engineer in 9 states
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Member, National Academy of Forensic Engineers
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers
- Member, National Floor Safety Institute
- Former, Systems Engineer, Georgia Power Company
- Former, Project Engineer, Georgia Power Company
- Former, Vice President and Principal Engineer, Cerny & Ivey Engineers, Inc.
- Present, President and Principal Engineer, engineering and consulting business