This expert has over 36 years of experience in petroleum, biofuel, and chemical engineering. A senior member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, he has delivered over 50 presentations and speeches across the globe at conferences such as the World Fuels Conference. As a Product Manager with Crown Iron Works Company, this expert led their biodiesel initiative to position the company as a top firm in the biodiesel process technology market. At Delta-T Corporation, he led the Biodiesel Team by assisting financial institutions with due diligence on biodiesel investments and assisted engineers for biodiesel plant designs. Currently, this expert operates his own consulting firm, where he provides expert engineering and financial analyses for the petroleum refining and chemical industries.
- Location: Charleston, SC
- B.A., Geosciences, University of Texas at Austin
- M.A., Geosciences, Arizona State University
- M.B.A., Warwick University (UK)
- Senior Member, American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Senior Member, Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Former, Product Manager, GE Osmonics
- Former, Product Manager, Crown Iron Works Company
- Former, Biodiesel Manager, Delta-T Corporation
- Former, Chief Technology Officer, Kreido Biofuels, Inc.
- Former, Engineering Manager, PetroAlgae LLC
- Former, Entrepreneurial Project Developer, Oreamnos Biofuels LLC
- Former, Biomass Business Development Leader, Arborgen Inc.
- Current, Adjunct Faculty, college in South Carolina
- Current, Principal & Project Engineer, Biofuels and Petroleum at Consulting Firm
- Expert Witness in three biomass, biofuels and biotechnology cases