This telecommunications professional offers expertise in mobile systems, system protocol types, project management, telecommunication standards, and regulation. He has experience in a number of telecommunications positions, including his role as senior manager of global technology standards at Sprint. He is an electrical engineer with 30 years designing and developing the cell phone system worldwide. He holds 29 patents and four trade secrets with Sprint and is widely considered to be an industry leader in the mobile technology and communications space.
Qualified in Federal and State Courts for Criminal, Civil and Patent Infringement matters.
Cases include Trucking Accidents (CMV), TCPA cases, Wiretap (CALEA), 911 wrongful death matters.
A proven authority, his career has spanned more than 25 years in the field of cellular communication and includes 29 patents in cellular technology innovations. He is an extraordinary asset to attorneys seeking case assistance in the fields of wireless, cellular, PCS and telephony. He is certified as a testifying expert in Federal and State courts.
- 29 Published Patents, Expert in Cell Phone Location Analysis, TCPA analysis, SCAMP records analysis, Triangulation, 911 Systems
- Former, Senior System Engineer, ALCATEL
- Former, Manager of Standards and Technology, Verizon, GTE
- Former, Senior Manager of Global Technology Standards, Sprint, Nextel
- Current, Telecommunications Consultant