This expert has 40 years of experience as a mechanical engineer. His work has focused on heat transfer, cryogenics, high vacuum, structural and thermal analysis, thermodynamics, vibration analysis, safety, electromagnetics, explosives, printed circuit boards (PCBs), and fluid flow. He obtained his BS in mechanical engineering at San Diego State University and earned a graduate certificate in systems engineering from the Air Force Institute of Technology. He actively participates in professional development to stay up to date on the latest practices in his field. This expert is a registered professional engineer in New Mexico and is active in his field as a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. He has formerly served as a test conductor for Martin Marietta, lead design engineer for Beech Aircraft/Ball Aerospace, and an engineer for Cryogenic Companies, JAYCOR, and UTC/Goodrich. Currently, this expert is an engineer for a missiles manufacturer in New Mexico.
- Location: NM
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, San Diego State University
- Licensed, Professional Engineer, New Mexico
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Former, Test Conductor, Denver Aerospace, Martin Marietta
- Former, Lead Design Engineer, Beech Aircraft/Ball Aerospace
- Former, Engineer, Cryogenic Companies
- Former, Technical Lead, Superconducting Super Collider
- Former, Engineer and Designer, JAYCOR
- Former, Contract Engineer and Designer, SVS Inc.
- Former, Owner, Alpine Design
- Former, Engineer, Voss Scientific
- Former, Explosive Safety Tester, SAIC
- Former, Engineer, UTC Goodrich
- Current, Engineer, a missiles manufacturer in NM