This highly-qualified expert has over 30 years of experience as a civil and structural engineer. He earned his BS in civil engineering from Southern Illinois University and completed programs in pre-stressed concrete & advanced steel structural design at Florida International University and computer-assisted design modeling at the American Trade Institute. This expert is currently licensed as a professional engineer and certified as a general contractor in the state of Florida. His work has included engineering design, plan reviews, and construction of seawalls, fixed docks, and boat ramps. He has formerly served as a civil and structural engineer for Tasnim Uddin & Associates International and currently serves as a project manager for a city government in Florida.
- Location: FL
- BS, Civil Engineering, Southern Illinois University
- Certified, General Contractor, Florida
- Licensed, Professional Engineer, Florida
- Former, Civil and Structural Engineer, Tasnim Uddin & Associates International
- Current, Project Manager II, a city government of FL