This highly-qualified expert has extensive experience in site and building construction, high rise condos, AIA disputes, and insurance claims. He earned his BLA in landscape architecture from Mississippi State University, is a registered landscape architect and building contractor, and is a licensed realtor and general contractor builder. This expert is active in his field as a member of the Associated Builders and Contractors and American Society of Landscape Architects. He formerly served as the principal for Allen Corporation, J.W. Hartlein Construction Co., and Inverness Construction Company. He also formerly served as the lead developer of master planning and construction for Royal American Development. Currently, this expert is the owner of a real estate development and consulting firm in Mississippi.
- Location: MS
- BLA, Landscape Architecture, Mississippi State University
- Licensed, Landscape Architect
- Licensed, Building Contractor
- Licensed, Realtor
- Licensed, General Contractor Builder
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors
- Member, American Society of Landscape Architects
- Former, Staff Landscape Architect, Myrick-Newman-Dahlberg
- Former, Principal & Landscape Architect, J.W. Hartlein Construction Co.
- Former, Vice President & Principal, General Contractors, Allen Corporation
- Former, Owner & Principal, Inverness Construction Company
- Former, Vice President, Development, Royal American Development
- Current, Owner & Principal, a real estate development & consulting firm in MS