This highly qualified expert has nearly 40 years of experience in the field of healthcare architectural design. He earned his BS in architecture from Ohio State University and then went on to earn his MArch from Kent State University. He is a certified interior designer and a licensed architect in California. He was formerly a project manager and director at Llewelyn-Davis Sahni, Inc, as well as a health-care architecture consultant at Ramin Sadr, AIA. Additionally, he was the regional supervisor for the health facilities review for the California State Government, Office of Statewide Health. This expert is currently a healthcare architect for an independent consulting firm in California.
- Location: CA
- BS, Architecture, Ohio State University
- MArch, Kent State University
- Certified, Interior Designer, California
- Licensed, Architect, California
- Former, Project Architect, Pierce Goodwin Alexander Architects
- Former, Project Manager & Director, Llewelyn-Davis Sahni, Inc.
- Former, Project Manager, URS Consultants, Inc
- Former, Health-Care Architecture Consultant, Ramin Sadr, AIA
- Former, Inspector/Reviewer, California State Government
- Former, Regional Supervisor, Health Facilities Review, California State Government
- Current, Healthcare Architect, an independent consulting firm