This seasoned expert has been involved in the diving industry since the 1970s. He earned his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of California, Santa Barbara and also completed additional graduate work in Human Physiology and Exercise Physiology at both California State University, Long Beach and California State University, San Diego. The expert is certified as a Scuba Instructor by the National Association of Underwater Instructors, the Los Angeles County Underwater Unit, and the Professional Association of Diving Instructors. He previously worked as the Chief Engineer of Water Sports at AMF Voit, the Technical Director at Sea Quest, the Director of Engineering at U.S. Divers Co., and the Director of Product Development at Sherwood Scuba.
- Location: CA
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of California-Santa Barbara
- Graduate Studies, Human Physiology & Exercise Physiology, CSU-Long Beach & CSU-San Diego
- Certified, Scuba Instructor, National Association of Underwater Instructors
- Certified, Scuba Instructor, Los Angeles County Underwater Unit
- Certified, Scuba Instructor, Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- Former, Project Engineer in the Aqua-Lung Division, U.S. Divers Company
- Former, Mechanical Engineer in the Naval Undersea Center, Computer Sciences Corporation
- Former, Project Engineer & Chief Engineer in the Swimaster Division, AMF Voit
- Former, Vice President & Technical Director, Sea Quest Inc.
- Former, Director of Engineering, U.S. Divers Co.
- Former, Director of Engineering, T-Systems International
- Former, Director of Product Development, Sherwood Scuba LLC
- Current, Engineering & Management Consultant, Private Practice