This clinical development and regulatory expert has an M.S and Ph.D. in Pharmacology & Toxicology from West Virginia University. A member of the American Society of Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, he has extensive product development experience in the pharmaceutical field. The expert spent his early career in clinical research roles, including a position as the Director of Clinical Research Operations for Univax Biologics. He has since founded/run a biotech development business and acts as both a Professor and Consultant in his field.
- Location: OH
- B.A., Biopsychology, Aurora University
- M.S., Pharmacology & Toxicology, West Virginia University
- Ph.D., Pharmacology & Toxicology, West Virginia University
- Member, Council of Healthcare Advisors
- Member, American Society of Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Author, 6 Book Chapters, 12 Publications, & 25 Abstracts
- Former, Clinical Research Associate, Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals
- Former, Clinical Project Leader, Beecham Laboratories
- Former, Planning and Logistics Manager, Serono Laboratories
- Former, Consultant in Clinical Research & Project Director, Biometric Research Institute
- Former, Director of Clinical Research Operations, Univax Biologics Inc.
- Current, Founder & Lead Consultant, a Private Biodevelopment Company
- Current, Adjunct Professor in Clinical Psychopharmacology, a Private Research University