This expert has over 25 years in electrical engineering and product development. He gained his MS and PhD in electrical engineering and systems from the University of Pennsylvania. After serving as an assistant professor of electrical and computer engineering at the Illinois Institute, he transitioned to industry and spent 13 years at Motorola Mobility developing wireless products. He ended his tenure as Motorola's vice president of product management and development. Currently he is developing products at a start-up in Massachusetts.
- Location: MA
- BTech, Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- MS, Electrical Engineering, University of Pennsylvania
- PhD, Systems, University of Pennsylvania
- Published, 30+ papers
- 18 Patents
- Former, Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Former, Vice President of Product Management and Development, Motorola Mobility
- Former, Vice President of Product Development, MC10, Inc.
- Current, Vice President of Product Development, a MA technology start-up