This highly qualified expert has over 40 years of experience in physical asset maintenance and mechanical engineering. He earned his BAS in mechanical engineering from the University of Toronto, where he graduated with honors. He also completed several post-graduate courses, including marine engineering applications through the Royal Navy Engineering College, naval architecture courses through the Technical University of Nova Scotia, and business administration courses through Dalhousie University. This expert is a licensed professional engineer and holds multiple certifications, including certifications as a management professional, a maintenance and reliability professional, an asset management assessor, and a block chain professional. He is active in his field as a member of the Institute of Asset Management. He has formerly served as a senior machinery engineer for Esso Chemicals, engineering manager for Saint John Shipbuilding Ltd, and the director and associate partner for Coopers & Lybrand. Currently, this expert is the president of a physical asset management consultancy based in Ontario.
- Location: ON
- BAS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Toronto
- Certified, Management Consultant
- Certified, Maintenance and Reliability Professional
- Certified, Asset Management Assessor
- Certified, Maintenance Management Professional
- Certified, Block Chain Professional
- Licensed, Professional Engineer
- Member, Institute of Asset Management
- Former, Engineering & Marine Propulsion Officer, Canadian Navy
- Former, Senior Machinery Engineer, Esso Chemicals Canada
- Former, Maintenance Planning & Support Manager, Saint John Shipbuilding Ltd.
- Former, Logistics Support Manager, Saint John Shipbuilding Ltd.
- Former, Engineering Manager, Saint John Shipbuilding Ltd.
- Former, General Manager, Saint John Naval Systems Ltd.
- Former, Director and Associate Partner, Coopers & Lybrand
- Current, President, a physical asset management consultancy in ON