This expert has extensive experience in the amusement ride industry. He earned his BS in mechanical and aerospace engineering from Utah State University. He is a licensed structural engineer and professional engineer. He was the engineer of record for two notable commercial amusement rides and has experience in material handling and structural design. Currently, he is the president of an engineering design company that designs amusement park rides.
- Location: UT
- BS, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Utah State University
- Licensed, Professional Engineer
- Licensed, Structural Engineer
- Member, National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- Current, President, an engineering and design company in UT