This expert is the President and CEO of a philanthropic trust, which she has transformed into one of the largest fundraising and grantmaking institutions in the U.S., raising more than $4 billion in contributions, making more than 90,000 grants to charities in 57 different countries, and crafting partnerships with some of the largest banking institutions in the world. She is a nationally recognized expert on charitable and planned giving having been interviewed about philanthropy and donor-advised funds on CNBC, PBS, NPR, CNN International and Bloomberg TV, and by nearly every national newspaper and major trade publication, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, Bloomberg, CBS MarketWatch, Financial Advisor, and Investment News. She has received numerous industry honors, most recently the Association of Fundraising Professionals' 2014 Outstanding Fundraising Professional.
- BA, Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University
- MSW, Social Program Evaluation, University of Michigan
- Fellow, Executive Education, University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School
- Exec Ed, Center for Social Innovation, Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Former, Advisory Board Member, Community Foundation of Singapore
- Current, Lecturer in Philanthropy, major university
- Current, President/CEO a philanthropic trust