This expert has over 30 years of experience in residential property management with a portfolio including multi-family apartments, condominium units, and single-family homes. After receiving his BA in business administration from National University this expert went on to become a certified property manager and certified community association manager. He is also a licensed real estate broker in California and Illinois. He previously worked as the co-owner and president of Coastside Property Management, Inc. He has been an active participant at the local and national level in the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) where he previously served as the San Diego chapter president. He regularly instructs several national courses and seminars for the IREM, including courses specializing in successful site management, real estate management ethics and introductions to managing residential properties and community associations. Throughout his career, this expert has provided training in property management to over 500 residential managers. He is currently the senior vice president of property and asset management for a multi-state, full-service property management company.
- Location, CA
- BBA, Computer Science, National University
- Certified, Property Manager (Residential Property Management)
- Certified, Community Association Manager
- Member, California Association of Community Managers
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Former, President, Coastside Property Management, Inc.
- Current, Senior VP of Property and Asset Management, Property Management Company