This expert is a highly trained and experienced commercial real estate practitioner with a wealth of practical knowledge gained over more than 34 years of operating, leasing, maintaining and overseeing millions of square feet of all types of commercial properties. He is a certified property manager and teaches courses for both the IREM and BOMA which layout proper protocols for safety standards. Currently, this expert is the VP of Property Management for a real estate management firm.
- Location, CA
- BS, Business Administration, University of Southern California
- MBA, Pepperdine University
- Certification: Property Manager
- Certification: Fire Safety Director and Trainer
- Licensed, Real Estate Broker
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management National Faculty
- Former, Property Manager, Westwood Financial Corp.
- Former, Senior Property Manager, Tishman West Companies
- Former, Director of Corporate Property Management, MetLife
- Former, VP Regional Manager, Transwestern Property Company
- Former, Principal, Commercial Property Consulting
- Current, VP of Property Management, Real Estate Property Management Firm