This expert has over 30 years experience as an insurance claim adjuster specializing in helping clients manage residential and commercial insurance claims after natural disasters or fires damage their property. He is a graduate of University of Central Oklahoma and a Certified Property Manager (CPM) with the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). He is licensed in 11 states. He is currently the Regional Director at a public insurance adjusting company where he oversees Commercial Insurance Claims, Business Owner Insurance Claims, Risk Management, Recovery from Natural Disaster and Property loss, Commercial Property Re-positioning, and Homeowner Insurance Claim.
- Location: OK
- AAS, Business Administration and Management, Connors State College
- BS, Finance, University of Central Oklahoma
- Licensed, Public Insurance Adjuster, OK, TX, NC, SC, KS, NE, CO, MS, NJ, IA, and LA
- Certified, Instructor, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Certified, Realtor, Society of Office and Industrial Realtors
- Certified, Property Manager (CPM), Institute of Real Estate Management
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International
- Member, National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)
- Member, Texas Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (TAPIA)
- Former, President, Lee Asset Management Group, Inc.
- Current, Regional Manager, a public insurance adjusting company