This expert has been practicing in the risk management and insurance industry for over 30 years. Ranked first in her graduating Risk Management class and chosen nationally as a Risk and Insurance Management Society scholar, she has defended both insurers and brokers in many cases involving coverage disputes, lack of coverage and property loss. She is currently the President of her own risk management consulting firm, she regularly manages large Property and Casualty insurance programs for her multinational clients and has received awards such as Outstanding Educator from the Insurance Society of Philadelphia and various national sales awards from her work as a Senior Account Representative with the Hobbs Group.
- Location: Pennsylvania
- B.B.A., Temple University
- A.R.M., Insurance Institute of America
- M.A.Ed., Temple University
- Former Risk Management Intern, IU International, Inc.
- Former, Assistant Risk Manager, PaineWebber Group, Inc.
- Former, Senior Account Representative, The Hobbs Group
- Former, Corporate Risk Manager, West Pharmaceutical Services Inc.
- Current, President, Clarity Concepts: Risk Management and Leadership Consulting firm
- Licensed PA: Property and Casualty and Life and Health
- Licensed NJ: Life and Health
- Licensed VA: Risk Management Consultant