This expert is highly qualified in personal and small business finance. He earned his BS in computer science from the University of Southern Mississippi. He then received his MS in personal financial planning from the college for financial planning and his DBA in marketing from Keiser University. He is a certified financial planner and a member of the Financial Planning Association. He has been a financial advisor and an investment services advisor, as well as the investment services director for Community First Credit Union. He also served as the president of A1A Wealth Management, an independent financial planning, wealth management, and small business consulting firm. He was the curriculum chairman for information technology at Robert Morris University and was a part of online faculty for multiple universities teaching personal finance courses. Currently, this expert is a finance professor for an online program for a Florida university and the resident financial planner for a financial wellness company based in Florida.
- Location: FL
- BS, Computer Science, University of Southern Mississippi
- MS, Personal Financial Planning, College for Financial Planning
- DBA, Marketing, Keiser University
- Certified, Financial Planner Professional
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Former, Financial Advisor, UBS PaineWebber Inc.
- Former, Investment Services Advisor, Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith
- Former, Online Faculty, Colorado Technical University Online
- Former, Investment Services Director, Community First Credit Union
- Former, Curriculum Chairman and Instructor, Robert Morris University
- Former, Independent Financial Planner & Small Business Consultant, A1A Wealth Management
- Former, Wealth Manager, River Capital Advisors
- Current, Finance Professor, an online program for a FL university
- Current, Resident Financial Planner, a financial wellness company in FL