This expert has over 30 years of experience in the medical device industry, with broad expertise in cardiovascular and endovascular fields with a focus on percutaneous catheters, heart assist devices, brain and aortic aneurysm treatment, and vascular closure products. He earned his MS in mechanical engineering at Moscow State Technical University and worked as the lead engineer at the Scientific Institute for Transplantology and Artificial Organs before moving to the United States. He is a registered patent agent through the US Patent and Trademark Office and is a member of the Association of University Technology Managers, the International Society for Rotary Blood Pumps, and the American Society for Artificial Internal Organs. He formerly served as the scientific director and vice president of technology at Datascope Corp. before he served as the CTO of Cerus Endovascular. This expert is currently the principal of a patent consulting company, the founder of a medical technology development company, and the vice president of product development for a medical device start-up in New Jersey.
- Located: NJ
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Moscow State Technical University
- Registered, Patent Agent, US Patent and Trademark Office
- Member, Association of University Technology Managers
- Member, International Society for Rotary Blood Pumps
- Member, American Society for Artificial Internal Organs
- Former, Lead Engineer, Scientific Institute for Transplantology and Artificial Organs
- Former, Scientific Director, Datascope Corp.
- Former, Vice President, Technology, Datascope Corp.
- Former, Chief Technology Officer, Cerus Endovascular
- Current, Principal, a patent consulting company in NJ
- Current, Founder, a medical technology development company in NJ
- Current, Vice President, Product Development, a medical device start-up company in NJ